Information for visitors
Every day: 10 a.m. – 6. p.m.
Discounts are available for group visits, with prior notification.
Please contact us by e-mail: [email protected] or by telephone +387 33 953 170.
We expect our guests to respect the dignity of the theme and the exhibit space. In particular, we
kindly ask for the following:
• Do not touch the artwork. Please remember that food, drink, and chewing gum are not permitted in the gallery.
• You are welcome to sit on the benches or on the floor. Please do not lean on the walls.
• Keep a safe distance between you and the artwork.
• Please walk through the gallery: running and pushing can cause accidents and disrupt other visitors.
• Please remember to speak in a low voice.
• Bags permitted in the gallery must be hand-carried. Items may never be worn on the back.
• No pets allowed.
• Taking photos is not permitted.